Five things to watch at Thursday’s city council meetings
The College Station City Council gathers Thursday at city hall for its workshop (5:30 p.m.) and regular (7 p.m.) meetings. Here are five items to watch:
- ITS Master Plan: The council will hear a workshop presentation on the Intelligent Transportation Systems Master Plan, which evaluates the city’s traffic signal system.
- Parking Removal on Caudill, Lawyer: As part of the consent agenda, the council will consider removing parking along sections of Caudill and Lawyer streets to provide emergency vehicle access.
- Agreement with Kalon: The council will consider approving an economic development agreement with Kalon Biotherapeutics.
- Rental Registration Revisions: After a public hearing, the council will consider revising the city’s rental registration ordinance.
- P&Z Appointment: The council will appoint a replacement for Brad Corrier, who has resigned from the Planning & Zoning Commission.
The meetings can be watched live on Suddenlink Ch. 19, or online. Previous council meetings are archived on the website. A detailed live blog from the meetings will be posted on this site and also can be accessed through the city’s Facebook page.