By Samantha Klein, Event Activities Assistant
“May the odds be ever in your favor.”
– “Hunger Games”
Ready for another evening of free, family-friendly fun?
Join us Friday at the American Pavilion at Veterans Park and Athletic Complex to watch “Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1” on our big screen. We’ll have a trivia contest before the movie, so be sure to arrive early.
Registration is from 6:30-7 p.m., followed by the contest. Click here to register in advance. The movie starts at 8:15.
Check out the official movie trailer:
At stake in the trivia contest are these great prizes:
- Family Division: $50 to The Village Café.
- Open Division: $25 to Caffe’ Capri and $25 to Patranella’s Bakery & Café.
- Family Division: $20 to Willie’s Restaurant.
- Open Division: $20 to Harvest Coffee.
- Family Division: Movie snacks.
- Open Division: Movie snacks.
We’ll also have local archery clubs on hand, and Chill-Out Snow Cones will serve concessions. Guests are welcome to bring blankets, chairs, and refreshments, as long as coolers are 48 quarts or smaller, and they don‘t contain glass or alcohol.
Pets are welcome, too!
- July 10 – “Man of the House (1995)” at the Lincoln Recreation Center.
- Sept. 11 – “The Avengers” at the American Pavilion, Veteran’s Park.
- Nov. 5 – “Heavyweights” at Wolf Pen Creek.
For more information, visit cstx.gov/movies or call 979-764-3486.
If you found value in this blog post, please click the buttons below and share it with your network and friends. Thanks!